Chunks

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 1999
      This may not be the appropriate place to pass along this tasteless (but
      really funny) joke, but I'm willing to bet that some of you could use a
      little chuckle.

      If you are sensitive about tasteless stuff, do not read on! Deb

      >Guy goes into a bar and sits down. "What'll you
      >have?" asks the bartender. "Gimmee a beer," replies
      >the guy. The bartender asks, "What kind of beer?" The
      >guy says, "Oh any kind, so long's it's not a
      >Budweiser." So the barkeep pours him a Miller and
      >says, "What do you have against Budweiser?" "Oh man,"
      >groans the guy, "I drank twenty three Budweisers last
      >night, went home, and blew chunks." The bartender
      >says, "Listen pal, you drink twenty three of any beer
      >and you're gonna blow chunks." The guy says
      >"Bartender, you don't understand. Chunks is my dog!"

      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.
    • Weber
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 1999
        My grandkids,who often read my E- mail, wanted to know who would be so
        stupid as to name their dog chunks. Don Weber, Class of 94-96.
        >This may not be the appropriate place to pass along this tasteless (but
        >really funny) joke, but I'm willing to bet that some of you could use a
        >little chuckle.
        >
        >If you are sensitive about tasteless stuff, do not read on! Deb
        >>

        >>Guy goes into a bar and sits down. "What'll you
        >>have?" asks the bartender. "Gimmee a beer," replies
        >>the guy. The bartender asks, "What kind of beer?" The
        >>guy says, "Oh any kind, so long's it's not a
        >>Budweiser." So the barkeep pours him a Miller and
        >>says, "What do you have against Budweiser?" "Oh man,"
        >>groans the guy, "I drank twenty three Budweisers last
        >>night, went home, and blew chunks." The bartender
        >>says, "Listen pal, you drink twenty three of any beer
        >>and you're gonna blow chunks." The guy says
        >>"Bartender, you don't understand. Chunks is my dog!"

        _____
        >Rand & Deb Wise
        >2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        >Decatur, GA 30033
        >
        >wiserd@...
        >(404) 327-5765
        >
        >How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 1999
          Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Chunks
          The same people who would name a movie BarbWire...

          --------------------------------------
          Date: 10/16/99 11:38
          To: Custodian
          From: ujeni@onelist.com
          From: "Weber" <weber@...>

          _
          _____
          >Rand & Deb Wise
          >2784 Mt. Olive Drive
          >Decatur, GA 30033
          >
          >wiserd@...
          >(404) 327-5765
          >
          >How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.

          [Message ID: -1272048581]
          [Internet header:]
          From: "Weber" <weber@...>
          To: <ujeni@onelist.com>