Re: my matola

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 1999
      Reply to: RE>[ujeni] my matola
      I know a Kevin Doyle, but he is the Admin Officer for PC in Kenya.
    • Daniel Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 1999
        I have a Kando Bango man tape which I can copy for you. Send along your address
        and I will get to it this week.... Danny Smith

        douglas bush wrote:

        > From: "douglas bush" <abushi@...>
        >
        > oh woe is me.
        >
        > while parking in cracktown (washington and western, for those familiar with
        > la), my friend's truck was broken into. among the casualties (including
        > change from the ashtray and a really nice skil saw), were my ntombi and
        > kanda bongo man tapes. can anyone help me? my matola is not the same.
        >
        > also, does anyone know contact info for international man-about-town and
        > kinder, gentler physicist, kevin doyle?
        >
        > db

      • James Werle
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 1999
          Hey Dug, I've got a copy but it's recorded in dubly.

          nso, where is avogti? Anyone?
          JessieQ, what is not happening? You're a good man.
          James