my matola

  • douglas bush
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 1999
      oh woe is me.

      while parking in cracktown (washington and western, for those familiar with
      la), my friend's truck was broken into. among the casualties (including
      change from the ashtray and a really nice skil saw), were my ntombi and
      kanda bongo man tapes. can anyone help me? my matola is not the same.

      also, does anyone know contact info for international man-about-town and
      kinder, gentler physicist, kevin doyle?

      db
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] my matola
        I know a Kevin Doyle, but he is the Admin Officer for PC in Kenya.
      • Daniel Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 1999
          I have a Kando Bango man tape which I can copy for you. Send along your address
          and I will get to it this week.... Danny Smith

          douglas bush wrote:

          > From: "douglas bush" <abushi@...>
          >
          > oh woe is me.
          >
          > while parking in cracktown (washington and western, for those familiar with
          > la), my friend's truck was broken into. among the casualties (including
          > change from the ashtray and a really nice skil saw), were my ntombi and
          > kanda bongo man tapes. can anyone help me? my matola is not the same.
          >
          > also, does anyone know contact info for international man-about-town and
          > kinder, gentler physicist, kevin doyle?
          >
          > db

        • James Werle
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 14, 1999
            Hey Dug, I've got a copy but it's recorded in dubly.

            nso, where is avogti? Anyone?
            JessieQ, what is not happening? You're a good man.
            James