Re: Vegas Pics

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 1999
      Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
      I guess that's why PC/Mali got such great vehicles too... Heh, heh, heh...

      --------------------------------------
      Date: 10/12/99 6:59
      To: Custodian
      From: ujeni@onelist.com
      From: "Jennifer Jacoby" <jennifer_jacoby@...>

      No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
      we have Rob Clegg for!
    • Robert Cregg
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
        Hello Everyone, I finally compiled most of the 1999 Vegas Reunion pics to
        a site on the internet. If you are interested you can visit the photo album
        at:

        http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294601679

        I'm fairly sure you can add your own pictures to the album as well. Feel
        free to mess around with it and try. Let's try to keep it somewhat Peace
        Corps Malawi related....

        I hope everyone is well.
        I'm graduating in May, so if anyone works for a Biotech company that hiring,
        let me know.

        Rob Cregg

        PS Congrats Shockley!