Re: Vegas Pics

  • Jennifer Jacoby
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
      No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
      we have Rob Clegg for!

      On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 9:33:54 +0000, Paul Dever wrote:

      > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
      > Can you just put them on the net, or the PC/Malawi website???
      >

      > C'mon Donger...
      >
      > --------------------------------------

      "Continuity gives us roots; change gives us
      branches, letting us stretch and grow and
      reach new heights."

      Pauline R. Kezer
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 1999
        Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
        I guess that's why PC/Mali got such great vehicles too... Heh, heh, heh...

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 10/12/99 6:59
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: "Jennifer Jacoby" <jennifer_jacoby@...>

        No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
        we have Rob Clegg for!
      • Robert Cregg
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
          Hello Everyone, I finally compiled most of the 1999 Vegas Reunion pics to
          a site on the internet. If you are interested you can visit the photo album
          at:

          http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294601679

          I'm fairly sure you can add your own pictures to the album as well. Feel
          free to mess around with it and try. Let's try to keep it somewhat Peace
          Corps Malawi related....

          I hope everyone is well.
          I'm graduating in May, so if anyone works for a Biotech company that hiring,
          let me know.

          Rob Cregg

          PS Congrats Shockley!