Re: Vegas Pics

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
      Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
      Can you just put them on the net, or the PC/Malawi website???

      C'mon Donger...

      --------------------------------------
    • Jennifer Jacoby
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
        No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
        we have Rob Clegg for!

        On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 9:33:54 +0000, Paul Dever wrote:

        > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
        > Can you just put them on the net, or the PC/Malawi website???
        >

        > C'mon Donger...
        >
        > --------------------------------------

        "Continuity gives us roots; change gives us
        branches, letting us stretch and grow and
        reach new heights."

        Pauline R. Kezer
      • Paul Dever
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 1999
          Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
          I guess that's why PC/Mali got such great vehicles too... Heh, heh, heh...

          --------------------------------------
          Date: 10/12/99 6:59
          To: Custodian
          From: ujeni@onelist.com
          From: "Jennifer Jacoby" <jennifer_jacoby@...>

          No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
          we have Rob Clegg for!
        • Robert Cregg
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
            Hello Everyone, I finally compiled most of the 1999 Vegas Reunion pics to
            a site on the internet. If you are interested you can visit the photo album
            at:

            http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294601679

            I'm fairly sure you can add your own pictures to the album as well. Feel
            free to mess around with it and try. Let's try to keep it somewhat Peace
            Corps Malawi related....

            I hope everyone is well.
            I'm graduating in May, so if anyone works for a Biotech company that hiring,
            let me know.

            Rob Cregg

            PS Congrats Shockley!