Vegas Pics

  • Jennifer Jacoby
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 1999
      Hello Everyone,

      I have extra pics from Vegas including many of Dave Jarvey's poolside
      outfit. Matt- I know you want some of these!!! Phil and Juliet I have a
      nice one of you.

      So all you ujenis out there give me your address and I will send you Vegas
      pics so you can relive our carefree days at the Sahara!

      Jen

      Jennifer_Jacoby@...
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
        Can you just put them on the net, or the PC/Malawi website???

        C'mon Donger...

        --------------------------------------
      • Jennifer Jacoby
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
          No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
          we have Rob Clegg for!

          On Mon, 11 Oct 1999 9:33:54 +0000, Paul Dever wrote:

          > Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
          > Can you just put them on the net, or the PC/Malawi website???
          >

          > C'mon Donger...
          >
          > --------------------------------------

          "Continuity gives us roots; change gives us
          branches, letting us stretch and grow and
          reach new heights."

          Pauline R. Kezer
        • Paul Dever
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 1999
            Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Vegas Pics
            I guess that's why PC/Mali got such great vehicles too... Heh, heh, heh...

            --------------------------------------
            Date: 10/12/99 6:59
            To: Custodian
            From: ujeni@onelist.com
            From: "Jennifer Jacoby" <jennifer_jacoby@...>

            No unfortunately this Donger is not so technologically minded. That's what
            we have Rob Clegg for!
          • Robert Cregg
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 17, 2000
              Hello Everyone, I finally compiled most of the 1999 Vegas Reunion pics to
              a site on the internet. If you are interested you can visit the photo album
              at:

              http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294601679

              I'm fairly sure you can add your own pictures to the album as well. Feel
              free to mess around with it and try. Let's try to keep it somewhat Peace
              Corps Malawi related....

              I hope everyone is well.
              I'm graduating in May, so if anyone works for a Biotech company that hiring,
              let me know.

              Rob Cregg

              PS Congrats Shockley!