We should all have a free multi-lingual web-based email service!

  • azukerman@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 10:30 PM
      PLEASE RESPOND TO: azukerman@...

      In spite of the fast growing number of the multi-language users
      (other than English) joining the internet every single day,
      they (we) experience difficulties communicating by email using
      their native languages for global and local communication.

      I am talking about a email system that will let you send and
      receive emails using any possible language from-and-to any
      computer in the world without the need to download fonts or
      any other pre-conditions.

      Let us take, for instance, an American/Korean that wishes to
      communicate by email from the US with his family or business
      partners living in Korea or other countries for this matter.
      He is unable to do so using a free e-mail service that is based
      on an Internet platform (such as Hotmail or similar).
      The only way for him to do so is to download various softwares
      that cost money, complicated to set up and operate, require
      "cut and paste" operations and/or have to be sent as an
      attachment which really makes life complicated.

      I wish to improve the above unfair and inconvenient situation!!!
      The first step, which is the most important one, is to accumulate
      as many support emails from potential multi-lingual users like
      you and me. It will be very helpful and a real time saver, if you
      could recruit as many people you know (family, friends, co-workers,
      pen pals and so on) that are potential supporters of such a
      petition and ask them to send support emails to me as soon as
      possible. Please ask them to continue and keep the chain of support
      emails alive and kicking with their friends and so on and so forth.

      Please mention in the support email the following information:

      -Which languages will you use to write and receive emails when the
      service will be available
      -How do you overcome the problem in the present, if at all
      -How many people (estimate) that are on the net will you communicate
      with when the service will be available.
      -Suggestions and ideas will be an asset

      I will do everything in my power to get such a service available
      as fast as can be for the benefit of all of us, the multi-lingual
      first-class internet "citizens".
      Please mailto:azukerman@...
      Thanks
      Arie Zukerman