Re: looking for Jen Graham

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
      OK, I got the skinny on Jen. She's back from Malawi as of June and is now at Cornell in a community development program. I talked to her last night but I don't have her phone number with me. I do, however, have her current email:
      jlg53@...

      From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>

      Varsha,

      Try malawijen@... or nyika@...

      Also, this phone # is probably her parents: (408) 448-1721

      Good luck! Rand

      PS, how's it going?