looking for Jen Graham

  • varsha ghosh
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 1999
      Hello! Apparently Jen Graham is back in the United States, since she called
      me last week and left her number which I promptly lost! Does anybody know
      how to contact her? Perhaps she will see this message and contact me again?
      At any rate, I hope everybody is doing well. I am in the Boston
      area-please visit if you happen to find yourself here!

      take care--Varsha
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 1999
        Varsha,

        Try malawijen@... or nyika@...

        Also, this phone # is probably her parents: (408) 448-1721

        Good luck! Rand

        PS, how's it going?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 1999
          OK, I got the skinny on Jen. She's back from Malawi as of June and is now at Cornell in a community development program. I talked to her last night but I don't have her phone number with me. I do, however, have her current email:
          jlg53@...

          From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>

          Varsha,