We all need a free multi-language e-mail service!

  • Arie Zukerman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 1999
      There is an interesting multi-language situation on the net. The
      percentage of the multi-language users (other than English) which
      join the internet is getting higher and higher.
      Unfortunately they do have difficulties communicating by e-mail using
      their languages especially on a global basis.
      An American/Korean, for instance, cannot send e-mail in Korean from
      the US to his family or business partner that lives in Korea or other
      country using a free e-mail service that is based on an Internet
      Platform (such as hotmail or similar).
      The only way for him to do so is to download various softwares that
      cost money, not very easy to set up and operate, require "cut and
      paste" operations or have to send as an attachment which really
      makes life quite complicated.
      Please express your personal views regarding the need for such an
      internet platform of free e-mail that will offer an easy e-mail
      communication using a large variety of languages.

      I am sure that we, the multi-language internet members, shall be able
      to change the situation if we shall voice our need in this regard.
      It is important that you e-mail back to me, in big numbers, your
      views and expectations in this regard and your moral support.
      Please mailto:azukerman@...
      and I will drive the subject forward for the benefit of all of us.
      Thanks
      Arie Zukerman

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com