New Website

  • Kristen E. Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 1999
      Hello, Friends,

      I wanted to let you know about the grand opening of my new Student
      Travelshop website. If you have a moment, please have a look at it and
      tell me what you think. This is just the baby... the prelude to the full
      electronic storefront I'm putting together for my African travel
      specialty. Any constructive comments would be much appreciated (Be nice,
      you critical academics!).

      studenttravelshop.anthill.com (no www)

      If anyone is interested in a similar website or electronic
      storefront, my partner is an internet consultant for this company. I can
      hook you up.

      Thanks,

      Kristen