In San Francisco

  • rkadakia@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 1999
      Hi, I am in SF and would love to see some Malawi folks.

      Don and Kathy, you guys live around here? Would love to see you.I forgot your email address please send me a email and maybe I could come visit. Roopangi
    • Weber
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 1999
        Hi Roopangi......We would love for you to come visit, but do you know we are
        2 1/2 hours away? But , gee, compared to a 9 hour bus trip from Zomba to
        the Lake that's nothing....eee? Do you have a car available? Amtrak goes
        from S.F. (Amtrak bus S.F. to Emeryville and then to Merced or
        Turlock/Denair (20 and l5 miles from us respectively where we could easily
        pick you up). Anyway e mail....weber@... or call (209)
        563-6559.---Hope it can somehow work out. Cathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 1999
          Here you go!