Yes, I'm ok

  • Becky Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 1999
      Thanks to everyone who has inquired about my well-being. We felt none of
      the earthquake here in Adana, only experienced a power outage. I count
      myself among the very lucky for this one not being in our area, that ours
      last year were small by comparison, and that I was out of town for both
      last year. Someone is taking good care of me!

      I'm sorry to have missed what sounds like a fantastic reunion. But I still
      got the t-shirt! I had hoped I'd be moving to Germany this year, but I
      won't be. Guess I'll stay here for a while and continue to see the world.
      I thought about moving back to the States, but while floating in a gondola
      in Venice last week, I decided there was too much yet to do! The next
      adventure will be Egypt in October, and a trip home to Wyoming as well.

      The invitation to visit Turkey still stands. Me and Bert would be happy to
      show you around. (Welcome back, Pete)

      Take care, everyone.

      Becky M.