Books

  • Kristen E. Cheney
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 1999
      Hello All,

      I need your help. I'm working on an electronic storefront for my
      African travel business, and I want to have a page on the site where
      books about Africa are offered for purchase. I am trying to compile that
      list and was wondering whether I might be able to solicit some
      suggestions from all you experts.
      I am looking to have a range of travel guides and fiction or
      nonfiction books about Africa. I can offer up to 30 on my site. If
      there's a book you feel strongly about, I welcome your input. Reply to
      me at kcheney@....
      Thanks!

      Kristen
    • Bell, Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 1999
        "My Traitor's Heart" by Rian Malan, incredibly powerful personal narrative
        by a white south africa who deeply loves his country, but at the same time
        is also ashamed and horrified by it's system of racial injustice. A complex
        and compelling book by the nephew of one of the key architects of aparthied.
        Simply can not recommend enough.

      • Kristen E. Cheney
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 1999
          Thanks, Liz. I've never heard of that one. I'll have to check it out.

          KC

        • Erino26@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15 12:27 PM
          • Paul Dever
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 15 10:51 PM
              Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Books
              uh, nice message...

              --------------------------------------
              Date: 2/16/00 12:12 AM
              To: Custodian
              From: ujeni@onelist.com
              From: Erino26@...

              FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! Xpertsite has thousands of experts who
              are willing to answer your questions for FREE. Go to Xpertsite today
              and put your mind to rest.

              [Message ID: -1261462540]
              [Internet header:]
              To: ujeni@onelist.com