new address

  • Deepa Ramesh
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 23, 1999
      Hi,

      Just wanted to let everyone know of my new whereabouts in Washington DC:

      101 North Carolina Ave., SE
      Apt. 306
      Washington, DC 20003
      (202) 548-2784

      Visitors are always welcome!

      Deepa
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 1999
        Hey the last four digits of your phone number is the same as our street
        address. There must be something to that.

        Do you know Peace Corps people in DC? I know that Lauren Dutko and
        Christine Chumbler are up there. I'm sure there are more, but I've been up
        too long today to remember clearly. On that note, good night.

        R.
      • Mark Holland
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 1999
          Heyah

          I think Deepa Ramesh is somewhere in DC, and also Balaka Sue, no? I hooked up
          with the RPCV scene here in Pittsburgh last week. A goodly bunch of folks.

          Hope all is well. Take care,
          Mark

          "Raymond R. Wise" wrote:

          > From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
          >
          > Hey the last four digits of your phone number is the same as our street
          > address. There must be something to that.
          >
          > Do you know Peace Corps people in DC? I know that Lauren Dutko and
          > Christine Chumbler are up there. I'm sure there are more, but I've been up
          > too long today to remember clearly. On that note, good night.
          >
          > R.

          > ONElist: the best place to EXPLORE topics, SHARE ideas, and
          > CONNECT to people with the same interests.

        • Kadakia, Roopangi
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 30, 1999
            I live in DC and anyone is welcome to look me up and stay. I work at PC and
            live in Virginia. I will be on travel until September 21 but then will be
            there after that. Call me at work 202-692-1998 or email. Roopangi

            > ----------

          • Deepa Ramesh
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 20, 2000
              I just wanted to notify everyone of my new address and phone number:

              1500 10th St., NW
              Washington, DC 20001
              (202) 232-7371

              Look me up if you're ever in DC!

              Deepa

              http://profiles.msn.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 20, 2000
                Welcome to the DC area!!!!!

                ----Original Message Follows----
                From: "Deepa Ramesh" <deeparamesh@...>

                http://profiles.msn.com
              • emma spenner
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 20, 2000
                  Thanks Deepa for your new address! I thought I would follow suit and give
                  you all the West Coast connection.
                  My new address is:
                  8100 Birch Bay Drive
                  Blaine, WA
                  98230
                  360 - 371 - 0321.

                  I am very close to Vancouver, so if you are ever in the neighborhood, please
                  stop by.

                  Cheers, Emma

                  http://profiles.msn.com