I'm back

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 1999
      Hey kids! Just when you thought you were safe from another one of my mass emails...

      I've started the settling in process here at AED, which seems like it might take a little while. I do have an office with a window (and a cool officemate) though. I've been editing away for three days now.

      In other news, N'awlins was a wonderful break. Much good food, music, explorations and company. Thanks, Doreen, for the hosting!

      Anyway, my contact info is below. Make sure to leave off the "r" on the end of my name in the email address. Feel free to use it liberally, unless the jokes are really bad.

      Take care and stay in touch!

      Christine Chumbler
      Africa Bureau Information Center
      1331 Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 1425