Re: Fwd: Plans for Reunion

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 1999
      Hey, you can even get free drinks if you just PRETEND to gamble! Just walk
      around with a bucket full of nickles and ask any server for free drinks. If
      I recall a particular flight from USA to Europe, I think most of us are not
      shy about asking for such. By the way, I am REALLY REALLY EXCITED about the
      trip.

      Yahtzee!!! Deb