Re: Getting the band back together...

  • Robert R Bruner III
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 1999
      What TIME are we meeting Friday morning? Of course REAL time, not
      Malawi time!!

      I hear gambling is legal in Nevada, is there any places to gamble in
      Las Vegas?

      ====================================
      Nothing is more expensive than regret.

      Robert R Bruner III
      1325 Birch St., #14
      Fort Collins, CO 80521
      (970) 482-6879
      rbruner@...
      ====================================
    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 1999
        Hey, hanging out with PCVs is a gamble, big guy! I think it is 10 AM Friday
        at the Caravan coffee shop. Thursday night we are rocking the Casbah.

        Rand

      • DSJarvi@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2, 1999
          Or in Ken, McNutty, Racy and my case we will be in the closest bar by 9:30am
          so we can be nice and drunk by 10am.

          Jarvo
        • Daniel Smith
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2, 1999
            Dave,

            You must have been corrupted during your Peace Corps experience. I don't
            remember any drinking at PST. Gee whiz.... I look forward to sharing some
            chibukhu.... Danny Smith