GOOD NEWS!

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 1999
      Hi everyone!

      You'll be pleased to know that the t-shirt order has been placed (thanks to
      the artistic powers of Leah Jones)! We're having 40 made, 20 lg, and 20
      xlg. The following folks have already placed orders. If anyone else wants
      to secure one in advance, just send us a note.

      Liz Bell- lg
      Liz Bell- lg
      Deb Wise- lg
      Rand Wise- xlg
      Karl K.- xlg
      Jen J.- xlg
      Christine Chumbler
      Juliette D. -lg
      Jarvi- xlg
      Varsha -xlg
      Bone- xlg
      Vyrle- lg
      Dolly- lg
      Becky M.- lg
      Kym W.- lg
      Stephanie T.- lg
      Sue P.

      If you WON'T be at the reunion, send a check for $11 ($9 for the shirt, and
      $2 for postage) to

      Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      If you changed your mind and you no longer want a commerative beefy t, let
      us know. Deb

      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.