Re: Flights

  • Kristen E. Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 1999
      To be fair, TWA and Southwest have competitive prices. For example, TWA and
      Southwest both show $364 as their cheapest price from Baltimore Washington, but
      with a 17% discount, the TWA price comes out to $302.12 -- lower than ANY
      airline's currently posted fares. And TWA will give you a meal whereas Southwest
      only offers peanuts! My parents flew from Detriot to San Jose, CA on Southwest
      with their $99 deal last summer and had to change plains 3 times, so it's not
      always all it's cracked up to be, but sometimes it's helpful.

      Whatever, though... Prices and availability are different from everywhere, but I
      set us up with TWA because of the great discount they offer and because they fly
      out of a lot of the cities we live in, like DC, Atlanta, Boston, New York, and a
      lot of west coast cities, too. But TravelMax will look up any and all airline
      fares for you when you call and book you on whatever's best at the time.

      Kristen
      Planning Committee Travel Guru