Getting the band back together...

  • Jennifer Jacoby
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 1999
      Okay I propose two meeting times:

      Thursday night- For people who will arrive in time and want to hang out,
      let's meet in The Casbar lounge (located in The Sahara Hotel). I talked to
      a lady from the hotel and she said it would be a good meeting place. That
      way we can have a few mowas as people arrive.

      Then the whole gang can meet up Friday morning at the Caravan coffee shop as
      Christine suggested.

      How does that sound to everyone?

    • Raymond R. Wise
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 1999
        Okie dokie artichokie.

        At 08:46 PM 7/29/99 PDT, you wrote:
        >From: "Jennifer Jacoby" <jennifer_jacoby@...>
        >
        >Okay I propose two meeting times:
        >
        >Thursday night- For people who will arrive in time and want to hang out,
        >let's meet in The Casbar lounge (located in The Sahara Hotel). I talked to
        >a lady from the hotel and she said it would be a good meeting place. That
        >way we can have a few mowas as people arrive.
        >
        >Then the whole gang can meet up Friday morning at the Caravan coffee shop as
        >Christine suggested.
        >
        >How does that sound to everyone?

        >Get FREE voicemail, fax and email at http://voicemail.excite.com
        >Talk online at http://voicechat.excite.com

        >ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
        >For details and to order, go to:
        >http://www.onelist.com/store/tshirts.html

        Rand & Deb Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        wiserd@...
        (404) 327-5765

        How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 1999
          Brilliant! This is just like being back in Malawi; the things that should be so simple to arrange...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 30, 1999
            Brilliant plan. Wonderful. Almost makes me forget about that VAC "loan"
            fiasco.

            See you there,
            Eric
          • Robert R Bruner III
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 1, 1999
              What TIME are we meeting Friday morning? Of course REAL time, not
              Malawi time!!

              I hear gambling is legal in Nevada, is there any places to gamble in
              Las Vegas?

              ====================================
              Nothing is more expensive than regret.

              Robert R Bruner III
              1325 Birch St., #14
              Fort Collins, CO 80521
              (970) 482-6879
              rbruner@...
              ====================================
            • Raymond R. Wise
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2, 1999
                Hey, hanging out with PCVs is a gamble, big guy! I think it is 10 AM Friday
                at the Caravan coffee shop. Thursday night we are rocking the Casbah.

                Rand

              • DSJarvi@xxx.xxx
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 2, 1999
                  Or in Ken, McNutty, Racy and my case we will be in the closest bar by 9:30am
                  so we can be nice and drunk by 10am.

                  Jarvo
                • Daniel Smith
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 2, 1999
                    Dave,

                    You must have been corrupted during your Peace Corps experience. I don't
                    remember any drinking at PST. Gee whiz.... I look forward to sharing some
                    chibukhu.... Danny Smith