Me, Me, Me, What about Me???

  • Jennifer Jacoby
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 1999
      Mail*Link(r) SMTP Me, Me, Me, What about Me???

      Moni Nonse,

      Well I was enjoying everyone's little life updates but they seem to have
      dwindled out so I thought I would try to get the ball rolling again.
      I am living in DC, our nation's beautiful capital. I am working at the hub,
      that's right PEACE CORPS HEADQUARTERS!!! It is not all so glamorous as it may
      seem. Although we do sometimes get some dignitaries and stars coming through.
      I am working in the Overseas Support Division, my main project is the vehicle
      program. Basically I order all the Toyota Land Cruisers. The main perk of my
      job is making Paul Dever beg to have his vehicles replaced! (Remember how he
      used to make us beg for every questionable reimbursement!) I work alongside
      the people who sent us all our medical supplies and let me tell you we were
      getting the shaft! You should see all the crazy stuff they are sending out to
      the posts! Basically they will order anything that the PCMO asks for!

      Anyway, I enjoy living in DC and working at Peace Corps but all good things
      must come to an end. I am going to start school this fall- either public
      policy or law. I am just waiting to hear back from schools now.

      Jade Wu is moving out to DC in April and we are going to be roomies until I
      leave to go to school so that should be fun! If anyone is coming through DC,
      be sure to look us up.

      Tslanani bwino...

      Jen Jacoby
      (202) 737-0783
      jjacoby@...
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Me, Me, Me, What about Me???
        please, please, please give me more vehicles....the matolas here are
        terrible.....