More Vegas Info

  • Kristen E. Cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 1999
      Sorry to clutter your mailbox if you're not attending the reunion, but I
      wanted to throw out a bit of info and a suggestion for those planning to
      attend:

      How about we meet at, say, 9pm on Thurs. night just to touch base, get
      reacquainted, and possibly make a few plans for the weekend once we
      reach Vegas? Will most people reach Vegas by that time? We could meet in
      the Caravan Coffee Shop inside the Sahara. Please RSVP if you'd like to
      do this.

      Airport info: The Sahara is 3 miles from the airport, and they have no
      hotel shuttle, but there is a shuttle service called Bell Trans that
      charges $3-4/person to take you to any hotel on the strip. It may be
      cheaper than a cab to the north end of the strip where the Sahara is,
      unless you've got lots of people to split the fare with.
      If you're looking for a prizee, hotels close to the Sahara which may
      have complementary shuttle service are Aztec Inn, Algiers, Fun City, and
      Travelodge Strip. Good luck!

      I'll bring a guide or two with some info about other activities. See you
      then!

      Kristen