DC job with multimedia company! (fwd)

  • Susan Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 11:33 AM
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:14:46 -0700
      From: Susan Prows <Susan.Prows@...>
      To: Multiple recipients of list DPHGRAD <DPHGRAD@...>
      Subject: DC job with multimedia company!

      HealthMark Multimedia is a rapidly growing interactive health
      communications
      company located in Washington, DC. We have several products under
      development
      for the web and hybrid CDROMs. I am looking in the process of writing a
      proposal for an online health education program and interested in
      bidding a
      health educator with programming experience on the project. If funded
      the
      project would begin next spring, so a spring graduate would be perfect.
      The
      catch is that the person must have extensive HTML experience and
      preferable
      XML and Dreamweaver knowledge and experience. Our products are primarily
      individual oriented therefore and interest in patient education would be
      plus. Please pass this message on to any of your students that you
      think may
      be interested.
      Please reply to
      Susan Brink, DrPH
      Principal
      HealthMark Multimedia, LLC
      sgbrink@...

      If a resume and letter are attached please put them in the same
      attachment.