T-shirts

  • Raymond R. Wise
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 1999
      Hey everyone. Unfortunately, the t-shirt project is somehow failing. We
      have the ideas, but not the artistic skills necessary to pull this off. I'm
      gonna take one last stab, spill our our great idea, and see if any of you
      artsy-fartsy type could draw this up (black ink on white paper). I'm
      thinking of (BACK SIDE) a big tambala slot machine with 3 pictures of Paul
      Dever in the windows and a catchy slogan like "Prizee! I just won two days
      walk-around in Vegas!" (FRONT POCKET AREA) Some little picture of somehting
      or another and "Malawi RPCV Re-connect, Aug. 5-8, Las Vegas."

      Well, there. If you're interested, lemme know. The design would have to be
      turned in by Friday, and shirts would cost about $10.75.

      I am somehow, Deb
      Rand & Deb Wise
      2784 Mt. Olive Drive
      Decatur, GA 30033

      wiserd@...
      (404) 327-5765

      How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand.