New Address

  • Cataldo, Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 1999
      Hey Guys-

      As most of you already know I've accepted a job in CT at
      Boehringer-Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. As of August 1st, I'll be at the
      following address:

      Liz Cataldo
      28-8K Beach St.
      Bethel, CT
      06801
      (H) (203) 791-4861
      (W) 1-800-344-4095
      ecataldo@...-ingelheim.com

      Please pass this along to anyone I might have forgotten.

      Thanks,
      Liz
    • Kristen Cheney
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
        Hey Folks,

        I've moved to a new place all my own. No mailbox, though, so please write to me/send me goodies c/o my friend:

        Kristen Cheney
        c/o M. Muhumuza
        Joint Clinical Research Center
        PO Box 10005

        Kampala, UGANDA

        Hope you're all well.

        KC

      • Jason Booker
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
          Hello everyone,

          Just wanted to let the everyone know that we are no longer in Santiago,
          Chile. We have relocated to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. We are
          teaching at the Carol Morgan School, the local Internatioal School here, for
          at least the next few years. If you are passing through the Caribbean,
          please look us up. The sun, rum and beaches are all world class.

          Jason Booker
          Malawi 94-96