Re: Woohoo!

  • Alan de Brauw
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 1999
      For those of you who don't want to fly through St. Louis-

      Check www.southwest.com. Southwest uses Lost Wages as a hub of sorts, so
      I'd recommend booking with them. You might even wait- they often have
      coast-to-coast promotional fares that they offer for a few weeks of $99
      each way. From anywhere in the west, they likely run between $88-108.

      By the way, TWA sucks. So does Southwest, but they're cheap.

      Alan

      >From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
      >
      >Woohoo! We're booking our room today. Can't wait to see everyone and sip
      >on some MGTs by the pool. Wayne Newton here we come!
      >
      >Since Deb and I have so much time off in the summer, we may very well drive,
      >and stop in on you guys who are between Atlanta and LV.
      >
      >On a committee-esque note, for those of you that live in places that TWA
      >doesn't serve (or if you have some aversion to TWA), we can continue to look
      >for air deals. If anybody hears of something, please let the rest of us
      >know. We'll be checking www.bestfares.com pretty often. (Right now the
      >major sales are expiring in June.) Also, does anybody know about train
      >service to Las Vegas?
      >
      >Who's bringing the goat?
      >
      >R & D
      >________
      >Quote of the period of time it takes to find a new one:
      >
      > "Are you gonna eat that?"
      > - Likoma John

    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 1999
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Re: Woohoo!
        Try Tower Air

        --------------------------------------
        Date: 2/11/99 7:33
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: Alan de Brauw <debrauw@...>

        For those of you who don't want to fly through St. Louis-

        Check www.southwest.com. Southwest uses Lost Wages as a hub of sorts, so
        I'd recommend booking with them. You might even wait- they often have
        coast-to-coast promotional fares that they offer for a few weeks of $99
        each way. From anywhere in the west, they likely run between $88-108.

        By the way, TWA sucks. So does Southwest, but they're cheap.

        Alan

        >From: "Raymond R. Wise" <wiserd@...>
        >
        >Woohoo! We're booking our room today. Can't wait to see everyone and sip
        >on some MGTs by the pool. Wayne Newton here we come!
        >
        >Since Deb and I have so much time off in the summer, we may very well
        drive,
        >and stop in on you guys who are between Atlanta and LV.
        >
        >On a committee-esque note, for those of you that live in places that TWA
        >doesn't serve (or if you have some aversion to TWA), we can continue to
        look
        >for air deals. If anybody hears of something, please let the rest of us
        >know. We'll be checking www.bestfares.com pretty often. (Right now the
        >major sales are expiring in June.) Also, does anybody know about train
        >service to Las Vegas?
        >
        >Who's bringing the goat?
        >
        >R & D
        __
        >________
        >Quote of the period of time it takes to find a new one:
        >
        > "Are you gonna eat that?"
        > - Likoma John

        [Message ID: -1293404114]
        [Internet header:]
        Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:44:18 -0800
        To: ujeni@onelist.com
        From: Alan de Brauw <debrauw@...>
        Subject: [ujeni] Re: Woohoo!
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 1999
          I butchered the last of my herd last week in celebration of my fourth
          child being born but I could bring a few smart market polyester numbers.
          James

          as you can see, we've been busy! james, geoff (my new boyfriend!) and i
          would love to join everyone to the club table for cocktails. nicole