Re: [ujeni] Vic Falls bungee breaks...can you imagine

  • Daniel Dudley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      I wonder if they told him before he jumped that if the cord broke he should swim down stream on the right, there are crocs on the left, and he should get a beer on them at the Vic falls hotel.  That's what they told me before I jumped.

      Dan

      Sent from my iPod

      On Jan 9, 2012, at 5:10 PM, "Matthew McNulty" <mcnurty@...> wrote:

      Your silence will not protect you, they will see you through your silence.