Vic Falls bungee breaks...can you imagine

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012

      Your silence will not protect you, they will see you through your silence.
    • Daniel Dudley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
        I wonder if they told him before he jumped that if the cord broke he should swim down stream on the right, there are crocs on the left, and he should get a beer on them at the Vic falls hotel.  That's what they told me before I jumped.

        Dan

        Sent from my iPod