ere is the balance and how don’t i deny my sexuality, my passion? by being in

  • yewo98
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011

       on sand and not on love, love for myself. i put myself into the centre making it and other people more important than me. so i guess, now i know that�s why it�s not working, no self-love. i even resented that i felt tied to the store and that there is no help and that i have to http://sjarunde1.de.tl/v3005hugou.htm