RE: [ujeni] NYTimes.com: Madonna's Charity Fails in Bid to Finance School

  • Cull, Christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2011

      Although unrelated to the Madonna story, I just read this op-ed in the Washington Post about Malawi.

      http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/in-malawi-the-toll-of-us-budget-cutting/2011/03/24/AByFKmRB_story.html

      Date: Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 4:55 PM

      Error! Filename not specified.

      This page was sent to you by:  bodyglitter70@...

      Message from sender:
      You probably saw this already, but - whoa!!

      U.S.   | March 25, 2011
      Madonna's Charity Fails in Bid to Finance School
      By ADAM NAGOURNEY
      Plans to build the $15 million school have been abandoned amid criticism of what auditors called $3.8 million in outlandish expenditures.

      Error! Filename not specified.

      Error! Filename not specified.

      Error! Filename not specified.

      Win Win - In Theaters March 18
      From the director of 'The Visitor'
      and 'Station Agent', starring Paul Giamatti.

      Watch the trailer now!

      Error! Filename not specified.

      Error! Filename not specified.

      Error! Filename not specified.

      Copyright 2011  The New York Times Company | Privacy Policy

      Error! Filename not specified.Error! Filename not specified.

      --
      Work to eat
      Eat to live