Re: [ujeni] Digest Number 2051

  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2011

      Sorry Bink, we are not going south at all except to fly in and out of Lilongwe.  It is just Margaret and I we left the rug rats with my parents.  I am sure that my parents are tired of being parents of school children again.
      John, let me put you in toch with a guy named Tom O'Brain (or something)  You two can work out the life sized chess pieces and better yet how to ship it.
      The lake is beautiful, I forgot there were so many stars in the sky.  There must be hundreds and hundreds of them.
      Later friends,
      Matt
      Your silence will not protect you, they will see you through your silence.

      From: mcnurty@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:32:35 +0000
      Subject: [ujeni] off to Nkata Bay

      Mzuzu has been wonderful. Looking forward to the Lake. This is a short note because the internet is a lot like transport... .a ploblem.
      Malawi is wonderful, Malawian are still as gracious as ever.

      1c.

      Re: off to Nkata Bay

      Posted by: "John Patten" jppatten98@...   jppatten98

      Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 am (PDT)

      Matt,

      Would you please pick me up one of those life-sized chess sets?

      thanks,

      JP

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com
      From: mcnurty@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:32:35 +0000

      Mzuzu has been wonderful. Looking forward to the Lake. This is a short note because the internet is a lot like transport... .a ploblem.
      Malawi is wonderful, Malawian are still as gracious as ever.

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Give Back

        Get inspired