RE: [ujeni] off to Nkata Bay

  • David Binkowski
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24 8:42 AM
      Hello Matt,
      I didn't know you were going back to Malawi!  Did you travel with your family?  How long will you be there?  Any plans of visiting Dedza (and maybe having some chesscake at the pottery shop)?  Have a great trip!!!

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: mcnurty@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:32:35 +0000
      Subject: [ujeni] off to Nkata Bay

      Mzuzu has been wonderful. Looking forward to the Lake. This is a short note because the internet is a lot like transport....a ploblem.
      Malawi is wonderful, Malawian are still as gracious as ever.

    • John Patten
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24 9:23 AM
        Matt,

        Would you please pick me up one of those life-sized chess sets?

        thanks,

        JP

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        From: mcnurty@...