FW: Ted Sneed

  • David Binkowski
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
      Here is some updated information I received in an email from Ted's younger brother.  I still cannot believe that our wonderful Ted is gone...

      From: mbs44@...
      To: d_bink@...
      Subject: RE: Ted Sneed
      Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:58:01 -0400

      David,

      So glad to hear from you.  I have been searching for the name in SF of the infamous cottage/studio owner Ted was going to work on.  I had seen your name and number in his cell and address book but hadn't gottena round to contacting you.

      As you can imagine, his family is still shocked about this news.  Hard to believe Ted is gone.  I'm his younger brother and probably the one he spent the most time with.  Ted has lived with us off and on when he came thru Dc - on the way to and from Africa.  And, it has fallen to me to handle his affairs now.  Not a pleasant job.

      We are planning a memorial service in Arlington, VA, on Sunday, AUG 29, at 2 PM.  Please pass this along to others in your circle of Ted's friends.  Of cousre, any one who can make it is more than welcome.  We also welcome any pictures, thoughts, stories, etc.  We plan on having posters spread around the room that day.  Your E-mail was very much appreciated as it shows Ted's spirit and friendship.

      Feel free to contact me if you so desire.

      Mike
      703-391-6167

    • pcvpcv
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2010