For the socially conscientious holiday shopper...

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2009
      Proceeds help African children orphaned by AIDS -- including kids from my study!

      Kristen

      Empower Long Necklace

      SALE PRICE $20!

      Empower Beaded Handbag

      SALE PRICE $40!

      Empower Spiral Bracelet

      SALE PRICE $5.00

      Empower Zig Zag Bracelet
      SALE PRICE $5.00

      The Empower Campaign Store: Where fashion meets compassion. Proceeds from our online store benefit orphans and vulnerable children and their communities in Uganda. For more information about The Empower Campaign's work check out empowercampaign.org

      Email Marketing by
      iContact - Try It Free!

      To update/change your account click here
      Share this message with others:   del.icio.us   Digg   reddit   Facebook   StumbleUpon

      --
      "...for f*ck’s sake, the only thing that privilege is good for is to try to help other people." –Junot Diaz