RE: anyone in dc

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2009
      The dever brood is passing thru. Anyone wanna get together?

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: pcpaul@...
      Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:20:32 +0000
      Subject: RE: [ujeni] RE: Value of PC

      Haniko confirmed that you don't have all the answers in yojur house...but she does want the remote back, and said that Uncle Pingu will get very mad if you don't trturn it...

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com
      From: jppatten98@yahoo. com
      Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:28:22 -0700

      Deepa, thanks for the good feedback. Would love to chat sometime. I'm quite sure I do not have all the answers (even in my own house!)

      :)

      JP