Fwd: An Urgent Appeal: Zimbabwe girls trade sex for food

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2009
      Hi All,

      This news story about Zimbabwean children being forced to trade sex for food drives home the urgency of the issue:

      You can take action to help by clicking the link below.

      Peace,
      Kristen

      Subject: An Urgent Appeal on Zimbabwe
      From: outreach@...
      Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:15:47 -0400

      A special plea to our most loyal donors!  Help Africa Action raise $15,000 over the next 30 days to continue our work on Zimbabwe.  Zimbabwe, at a critical stage in its history, is on the brink of a transformation towards democratic governance and economic security. This effort cannot fail.   Africa Action has promised to help and we are launching an emergency appeal.

      Zim Appeal

      Donate securely via our secure on-line donation form.
      Read Africa Action's recent statement on Zimbabwe.
      Read Africa Action's special report, The Zimbabwe Elections: A Dream Deferred.

      More information and analysis is available on our website at www.africaaction.org.

      In Solidarity,

      The Staff @ Africa Action

       If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.

      Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

      --
      "...for f*ck’s sake, the only thing that privilege is good for is to try to help other people." –Junot Diaz