Re: [ujeni] Hi!

  • Dan Talbot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 1999
      Congratulations Amy! Good luck in Hawaii.

      >From: Amy Mittelstadt <mittelam@...>
      >To: ujeni@onelist.com
      >Subject: [ujeni] Hi!
      >Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 08:30:42 PDT
      >From: Amy Mittelstadt <mittelam@...>
      >Hey Everyone!!
      >Well, I am finally writing to the list. I have enjoyed reading what
      >everyone is up to and all the news updates. It is nice to keep informed of
      >the happenings in Malawi and with RPCVs.
      >Since getting back from Malawi, I have been in school getting my second BS
      >in life science teaching and working. I just finished in May. YEAH!! I
      >will be moving in about 2 weeks to Hawaii to teach 7th and 8th grade
      >(life and earth). I will be on the island of Oahu in the town of Kailua.
      >The town is right on the ocean and supposedly has the number one rated
      >in the US. Great windsurfing and boogie boarding too. I have never done
      >either so this will be my chance to learn.
      >Because of this move to Hawaii I will not be going to the Las Vegas
      > I hope everyone has a great time.
      >If you every get to Hawaii look me up.
      >Take care.
      >What do fashion and football have in common?
      >They both have communities at ONElist. Find yours today!
    • Paul Dever
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2000
        Reply to: RE>[ujeni] Hi!
        It is good to hear that the clan is well.
        Date: 5/12/00 8:32 PM
        To: Custodian
        From: ujeni@egroups.com
        Hi everyone. Deb here. Just wanted to let you know that Benjamin is doing
        great! He now weighs 2 lbs., 7.8 oz. He was moved out of ICU earlier this
        week, and is now in intermediate care. Rand and I are also doing well.
        in all, it's been a great week. Hope you can say the same.

        Tiwo- Deb

        Rand & Deb & Benjamin Wise
        2784 Mt. Olive Drive
        Decatur, GA 30033

        (404) 327-5765

        See Benjamin at http://sites.netscape.net/randwise/benjamin (Updated daily)

        Quote of the day (or the indefinite amount of time that passes until I put
        up a new one, whichever comes last):

        "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you."

        [Message ID: -1253958978]
        [Internet header:]
        To: ujeni@egroups.com
        From: Rand & Deb Wise <wiserd@...>