  • Matthew McNulty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009

      Hello friends and family,

      As many of you know, my family and I have been planning to attend the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver to watch my cousins Nate and Pat Holland compete in the Men’s Snowboard Cross event. Despite our being well prepared to jump through all the hoops to get tickets via the official US ticket outlet, they are all sold out here. Thinking that ticket sales abroad for this event may not be as brisk as here in the States, we are wondering if you (or via your family living abroad) can check into your respective country’s ticket outlets to see if there are tickets still available for us there.  We really want to be there as a family to support our cousins! Our only other option is to buy from resellers, and the pricing is already outrageous.

      Event: Men’s Snowboard Cross (Qualification and Final)

      Date: Feb 15, 2010

      Venue: Cypress Mountain

      We need a total of 15 tickets

      Thank you friends for any help you can give!

      Matt McNulty

      Your silence will not protect you, they will see you through your silence.