Re: [ujeni] Holiday update

  • kristen cheney
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
      Sue wrote: Kristen, is your house really for sale for under 100K? WOW! I guess I've been living in areas with much higher housing prices!

      The house isn't for sale, but that's supposedly market value at the moment. Dayton is indeed a cheap place to buy houses. I paid less than $50K for it in 2007. I was like a kid in a candy store coming from CA!

      KC