Re: [ujeni] Holiday update

  • Susan Peterson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
      HI Ugeni Folks,

      What a fascinating read. Thanks! And Kristen, is your house really for sale for under 100K? WOW! I guess I've been living in areas with much higher housing prices!

      Attached is our holiday letter and picture of the boys. Noah is 4 1/2 and Ethan will be 2 in January.

      Wishing you all a safe and joyous holiday season!

      Susan

      On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM, kristen cheney <kcheney12@...> wrote:

      Hi PC People,

      I think Vyrle was trying to get the holiday update thing going on Ujeni again, and I've had a good year, so I'll bite! Letter attached. You can ctrl+click on the links if you'd like. Note that I'm in Uganda all Spring if anyone wants to visit! Sorry for dupes...

      Let's hear from some other folks, too. Where in the world are the Drazeks with their gaggle o' girls?? Phil and Juliet, your Inbox is full! Would love to hear from you.

      Best,
      Kristen

      --
      "See, in my line of work [government] you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." - George W. Bush

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2008
        OK, I'll jump on the holiday letter bandwagon.  Mine is attached.  Sue, if you ever hear of any editor/publications type jobs in Corvalis, let me know.  I've got the west coast itch!

        Christine

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        From: susandannynoah@...
        Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 11:28:53 -0800
        Subject: Re: [ujeni] Holiday update

        On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 8:35 AM, kristen cheney <kcheney12@gmail. com> wrote:
        Hi PC People,

        I think Vyrle was trying to get the holiday update thing going on Ujeni again, and I've had a good year, so I'll bite! Letter attached. You can ctrl+click on the links if you'd like. Note that I'm in Uganda all Spring if anyone wants to visit! Sorry for dupes...

        Let's hear from some other folks, too. Where in the world are the Drazeks with their gaggle o' girls?? Phil and Juliet, your Inbox is full! Would love to hear from you.

        Best,
        Kristen

        --
        "See, in my line of work [government] you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." - George W. Bush

        Suspicious message? There’s an alert for that. Get your Hotmail® account now.
      • kristen cheney
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
          Sue wrote: Kristen, is your house really for sale for under 100K? WOW! I guess I've been living in areas with much higher housing prices!

          The house isn't for sale, but that's supposedly market value at the moment. Dayton is indeed a cheap place to buy houses. I paid less than $50K for it in 2007. I was like a kid in a candy store coming from CA!

          KC