The year end holiday season is half over already

  • vyrle@onlinemac.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008

      Dear all,

      Recently someone remarked the ujeni has been quiet. It seems it is almost
      dead.

      But just to let you know all is not finished, we are still ambulatory.
      That is the good news.

      The best news is the whole family is well and still thriving in spite of
      the "recession." Joshua and Cory have a new grandson for us, Gabriel.
      Healthy and cute as a bug. If everything goes well, we should receive
      another grandson, adopted from Ethiopia early next year.

      I have been looking forward to some comment about the Olympics, the
      campaigns, the issues, the general election, and the president elect. We
      are all strangely silent.

      Nevertheless, personal news of career success, professional achievement,
      family growth, children's (grandchildren's) accomplishments, travel,
      adventure, or just the ordinary daily grind will be more than welcome.

      Enjoy the holidays and may the wind in your sails be brisk,

      Vyrle