RE: [ujeni] Need Advice - I just got my invite to serve in Malawi

  • Cull, Christopher
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2008
      Hey Greg, glad to see that brought Parks back into the mix in Malawi. Send me a direct message (clcull123@...) and I'll be happy to share some of my positive experiences about working in Parks in Malawi.

      Chris Cull 95-97

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2008
        Hi Greg,
        I can chime in here too with parks experience.  wartpiggy@....  Chris and I are both in DC, so if that's where your staging is, maybe we can meet up one of the evenings before you ship out.

        Christine Chumbler 95-97

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        From: ccull@...
        Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:43:09 -0500

        [ujeni] Need Advice - I just got my invite to serve in Malawi
        Hey Greg, glad to see that brought Parks back into the mix in Malawi.  Send me a direct message (clcull123@...) and I'll be happy to share some of my positive experiences about working in Parks in Malawi.

        Chris Cull 95-97

        Hey group, my name is Greg Clements from Orlando, FL and I just got my
        invite to serve in Forestry and Parks Extension in Malawi.  My
        departure date is Feb 16, 2008. I am hoping to get an idea of what to
        expect and any advice you might have for me. I have lived in
        developing countries before so I have been through some culture shock,
        but you never know...

        Thanks a bunch

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto:ujeni-digest@yahoogroups.com
            mailto:ujeni-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.