Zomba West

  • vyrle@onlinemac.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2008

      I checked google maps images. I think the Zomba West area must be the
      area west of the highway which runs from Zomba to Blantyre. Perhaps as
      far as the shire river although that seems quite far. Or maybe it is the
      area just south of the Zomba plateau west of the highway.

      Too bad this area is not important enough to get highly detailed images.

      Vyrle