Re: Logic...

  • Paul Dever
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 1999
      Reply to: RE>>[ujeni] Logic...
      Did they have helmets back then. I thought the dinosaurs and the
      stegasauruses had natural armor....

      Date: 7/7/99 18:51
      To: Custodian
      From: ujeni@onelist.com
      From: "Weber" <weber@...>

      Two Halves make a hole and the fullback goes through. From Don Weber, who
      played before they put burgler bars across the front of the helmet.
    • DSJarvi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 1999
        Rock may roll but a roll will never rock.