Fwd:Sarah Palin

  • Rand Wise
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 25, 2008

      Hey all.  Below is a survey about Palin.  Interesting.  Check it out if interested.

      On a different note, Awaisi awiri are all fine and dandy.  The boy (Ben) is now 8 1/2 and in 3rd grade.   He is very interested in music (piano and singing).  We should  have a you tube of a recitial up some time in November.    Photo of summer vacation attached.  I (Deb) am teaching 2nd grade, and Rand is still teaching HS.  Working too hard.

      We have recently been in touch with many old frineds (Kymu, Bruner, Riz Bell, Lacher, and Shock), and those chats/visits brought back a taste of the good old days!    I'm thinking another big reunion must not be too far away.  The Ujeni has been too quiet.  Let's shake it up!

      Stay well and don't work too hard,

      Deb

      Subject: FW: Sarah Palin

      The GOP is apparently urging people to vote in a PBS poll to demonstrate wide support for the proposition that Sarah Palin is qualified to be a heart beat away from the Oval Office.

      The poll asks:
      Is Sarah Palin qualified to be VP?  Yes or No.  When last checked the ayes were leading. You do not have to give your name or email to vote.

      It's very simple; here's the link:

      Just click & vote...and forward this note to friends and colleagues.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2008
        The question on the poll is wrong:  SHe is qualified in that she is at least 35 years of age, natural born citizen, not a felon, etc.

        The question should be does she have the necessry experience...not qualifications....

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2008
          Delayed response....Paul, how typical of you, you're seeing it right.     THAT must be why she was getting votes!   Cathy

          To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 29, 2008
            Let us take time as citizens and eligible voters of these great United States and amass a list of experience bullets that one should have:

            1. Running a municipality or canton or county, etc.
            2. Overseas experience to some degree, i.e. PC, DOS, involving cultural or political excahnges
            3.
            4.
            5.
            6.

            To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
            From: dweber@...
            Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:58:04 -0700

            To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2008
              1. Running a municipality or canton or county, etc.
              2. Overseas experience to some degree, i.e. PC, DOS, involving cultural or political excahnges
              3. Can bring down a moose from 200 yards with a .22 caliber rifle with no scope.
              4.
              5.
              6.

              To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com

              From: dweber@...
              Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:58:04 -0700

              To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2008
                Re: [ujeni] Fwd:Sarah Palin

                1. Running a municipality or canton or county, etc.
                2. Overseas experience to some degree, i.e. PC, DOS, involving cultural or political excahnges
                3. Can bring down a moose from 200 yards with a .22 caliber rifle with no scope.
                4. Can correctly pronounce “nuclear”.
                5.
                6.

                To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com

                From: dweber@...
                Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:58:04 -0700

                To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
                From: wiserd@...
                Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:34:21 -0400

[...]

                http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

                Just click & vote...and forward this note to friends and colleagues.

                See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/>

                Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from Jamie. Learn Now <http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>