RE: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
      Alcohol free though.

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
      From: elizabeth_bell@...
      Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:00:51 -0400
      Subject: Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila

      Her swearing in!

      On 9/16/08 10:49 PM, "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@hotmail. com> wrote:

      the first meeting is today, and they get their smocks and she will learn the Daisy oath...Only four lines, but that's alot for a kid,.....

      To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com
      From: elizabeth_bell@ comcast.net
      Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400

      Paul, if you are going to post a request like this you gotta attach at least one snap of Paula in her Daisy uniform.  It’s the law.

      On 9/15/08 10:12 PM, "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@hotmail. com> wrote:

      Greetings all.

      Paula has joined troop 39 in Manila, and they are looking for a "sister troop" that they can link with and work on their "international" petal...

      Are any of your daughters in a Daisy troop?

      Thank you.

      Paul

      Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now <http://windowslive. com/connect/ post/jamiethomso n.spaces. live.com- Blog-cns! 550F681DAD532637 !5295.entry? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ getmore_092008>

      Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. See Now <http://clk.atdmt. com/MRT/go/ msnnkwxp10200931 85mrt/direct/ 01/>

    • rsampaga@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
        Paul
        I forwarded the info to a first grade brownie troop...a very responsible leader who is excited for this activity.
        Robin
        From: Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...>