Snail Mail addresses

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 16, 2008
      Snail Mail addresses Does anyone have current snail mail addresses for Miranda Wright and/or Melissa Spencer-Winker?

      Thanks,
      Liz Bell
      Formerly of Ntcheu Boma
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 16, 2008
        the first meeting is today, and they get their smocks and she will learn the Daisy oath...Only four lines, but that's alot for a kid,.....

        To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
        From: elizabeth_bell@...
        Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400
        Subject: Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila

        Paul, if you are going to post a request like this you gotta attach at least one snap of Paula in her Daisy uniform.  It’s the law.

        On 9/15/08 10:12 PM, "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@hotmail. com> wrote:

        Greetings all.

        Paula has joined troop 39 in Manila, and they are looking for a "sister troop" that they can link with and work on their "international" petal...

        Are any of your daughters in a Daisy troop?

        Thank you.

        Paul

        Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now <http://windowslive. com/connect/ post/jamiethomso n.spaces. live.com- Blog-cns! 550F681DAD532637 !5295.entry? ocid=TXT_ TAGLM_WL_ getmore_092008>

      • Elizabeth Bell
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
          Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila Her swearing in!

          To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
          From: elizabeth_bell@...
          Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400

          Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/>

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
            Alcohol free though.

            To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
            From: elizabeth_bell@...
            Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:00:51 -0400

            Her swearing in!

            To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com
            From: elizabeth_bell@ comcast.net
            Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400

          • rsampaga@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
              Paul
              I forwarded the info to a first grade brownie troop...a very responsible leader who is excited for this activity.
              Robin
              From: Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...>