Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila

  • Elizabeth Bell
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 16, 2008
      Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila Paul, if you are going to post a request like this you gotta attach at least one snap of Paula in her Daisy uniform.  It’s the law.

      On 9/15/08 10:12 PM, "Paul DEVER" <pcpaul@...> wrote:

      Greetings all.

      Paula has joined troop 39 in Manila, and they are looking for a "sister troop" that they can link with and work on their "international" petal...

      Are any of your daughters in a Daisy troop?

      Thank you.

      Paul

      Get more out of the Web. Learn 10 hidden secrets of Windows Live. Learn Now <http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-cns!550F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_getmore_092008>

    • Elizabeth Bell
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 16, 2008
        Snail Mail addresses Does anyone have current snail mail addresses for Miranda Wright and/or Melissa Spencer-Winker?

        Thanks,
        Liz Bell
        Formerly of Ntcheu Boma
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 16, 2008
          the first meeting is today, and they get their smocks and she will learn the Daisy oath...Only four lines, but that's alot for a kid,.....

          To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
            Re: [ujeni] Daisy troop to link up with Daisy troop #39 in Manila Her swearing in!

            To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
            From: elizabeth_bell@...
            Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400

            Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live. See Now <http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093185mrt/direct/01/>

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
              Alcohol free though.

              To: ujeni@yahoogroups.com
              From: elizabeth_bell@...
              Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:00:51 -0400

              Her swearing in!

              To: ujeni@yahoogroups. com
              From: elizabeth_bell@ comcast.net
              Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:14:54 -0400

            • rsampaga@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 17, 2008
                Paul
                I forwarded the info to a first grade brownie troop...a very responsible leader who is excited for this activity.
                Robin
                From: Paul DEVER <pcpaul@...>